For Sale: Mattox the Airstream
25ft 1973 Airstream Trade Wind Land Yacht.
Mattox is a vintage Airstream, fully renovated for modern convenience with a contemporary lifestyle in mind. Outfitted with high-end touches ranging from Bamboo hardwood floors, to locally crafted custom walnut countertops, Mattox is a top-of-the-line, luxury renovation ready for the road. Care was taken to create a specific vibe in this space. Some of the finest pieces were chosen, including a handmade glazed stone sink, handmade Moroccan glazed terra cotta tile backsplash, and custom fine-wood installations throughout. An intentionally open, airy design maximizes the space, while making it feel clean, uncluttered, and current. Crisp horizontal lines visually stretches the interior. Storage is not an issue in Mattox, who has deep drawers all along the road-side wall, two closets, a bookshelf, a nightstand, and under-couch & under-bed storage areas. Mattox comes equipped with a tankless water heater, for on-demand, hot water with no wait time. The new Dometic AC unit doubles as a heating element, the perfect low-profile solution for weather of any kind. A new Zinus foam mattress sits upfront along curving vista windows. The exterior skin has been polished to a glinting, mirror finish – truly eye-catching. At 25ft total, Mattox is easily towable regardless of previous experience. Her light tow-weight means she can be pulled with most any truck or SUV.
Mattox the Airstream is vintage charm meeting modern sensibility and style. Fully equipped with luxury accommodations, she is the perfect option for a high-dollar AirBnB, an Instragram worthy guest house, or a couple wanting to hit the road in polished comfort, ready for unforgettable adventure.
- Polished mirror finish
- New tires, brakes, bearings.
- All new amber/red clearance lights
- New window screens throughout
- New propane hook ups
- New fresh water hook up/hose
- New grips on stairs
- New 7-way pin
- Comes with hitch, sway bars, and safety chains
- Locally sourced and crafted solid walnut countertops, custom built for Mattox
- Bamboo Hardwood floors with eucalyptus backing. Rated one of the hardest floors on the market. Scuff resistant, kid/pet friendly – Cali bamboo
- Customized cabinetry – soft close drawers with interior automatic lights
- Handmade Moroccan glazed terra-cotta tile backsplash – Clé tile, weathered white
- Sleek, Low-profile electric stove top, 2 burner – Summit Appliances
- New fridge/freezer tucked inside the built-in shelving unit – Magic Chef
- Front full-size bed with new Zinus foam mattress, new sheets and duvet included.
- Custom large under-bed storage with double access – under mattress is on lift-assisting pistons/hinges and small door in front
- Small desk area complete with built-in book storage
- Custom 2-person, drop-down walnut dining table
- Open floating shelf in kitchen
- Custom built-in couch with underneath storage – Rohini day bed from Urban Outfitters
- Handmade custom stone/glaze watercolor vessel sink in bathroom, commissioned from an Artisan in Poland – Dekornia
- Penny round white tile in shower, flex grout
- New Euro-style shower fixtures
- New Dometic low profile toilet
- New WFCO Inverter and fuse box
- Heated interior compartments in all plumbing areas for cold weather use.
- New Dometic AC and heating unit, 5,000 BTU
- New Tankless hot water heater. Propane, instant hot water — Excel
- Mattress, bedding, stool, daybed, World Market pillows, etc. included.
Asking Price: $68,900 or best offer!
Located in Zionsville, IN
Contact us for more details!